Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

      Hi, my name is zeke. Well if we're being technical, my names Ezekiel and everyone calls me zeke. Im 14 years old and I live with my mom, dad, and sister. My mother is a jewish brooklyn girl and my dad is a Puerto Rican from new york who converted to judaism. So that makes me a Puerto jew which I guess is different. I was born and raised in Hollywood Florida in a small house on a quiet street. Quiet, exactly how I like it. I could never live in the city or somewhere with a lot of people. If it was up to me, I'd be living in the woods with the bears already. I'm a freshman in Fort Lauderdale High school which I enjoy a lot so far.
      During my freetime i'm pretty diverse. On Some days i'll be on my boat fishing, shooting iguanas, or riding my bike with a group of kids. On other days, you can catch me binge watching something on Netflix, maybe some video games, or hanging out with my sister. Either way I can't just sit around and do absolutely nothing. I'd rather do anything before I sit on my bed staring at the ceiling. When it comes to my outdoor side, I don't know where it came from because my mom is a girly girl and my dad is always working on something so it's always me and the backyard. In the end I go with the flow with whatever i'm feeling or my friend is feeling. Something I really dislike is when my friend and I can't agree on something to do. That and cats. I hate cats with a passion. We can't be friends if you have a mean, nasty cat.
      So like I said, I go to Fort Lauderdale High which I came to with a few of my friends from Beachside Montessori Village. Adjusting really wasn't difficult because i've known the kids i came with for many years. I really like the kids in Fort Lauderdale and my classes. I take Chemistry honors, Geometry honors, debate, Aice General Paper, Aice Media Studies, Aice Global Perspectives and Spanish two. I'm doing pretty well but definitely not how I want to finish. So that about sums it up. As you can see I'm not very interesting. Just a normal 14 year old boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment